The Choice is Yours Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Choice is Yours Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Contiguous United States (excluding NY and FLA) who are eighteen (18) or older at time of entry. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Lion’s Choice, Launchfire Interactive, Inc., or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, code of conduct, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator
Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Launchfire Interactive, Inc., 22 Hamilton Avenue North, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 1B6.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period
The Sweepstakes begins on September 30, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on October 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Register, Earn Game Plays, Play the Game and Earn Entries
Earning Game Plays
You may earn additional Game Plays to play the Game as follows:
- Buying King Meals at Lion’s Choice: You will be awarded with ten (10) Game Plays for each King Meal you purchase using your ROAR Rewards member information at any Lion’s Choice location between September 30, 2019 and October 28, 2019 (each an “Eligible Purchase”), up to a maximum of fifty (50) Game Plays. Starting October 1, 2019, ten (10) Game Plays will be added to your account automatically for any Eligible Purchases made as of 11:59pm EST the day before. Please allow approximately 48 hours to receive your Game Plays.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD OF RECEIVING GAME PLAYS: To receive fifty (50) Game Plays without an Eligible Purchase, email [email protected] between September 30, 2019 and October 28, 2019 11:59pm EST with your first name, last name, email address (which must be the same email you submitted as part of your Registration) including in the subject line “Lion’s Choice The Choice is Yours Sweepstakes Alternate Method of Entry”. Please allow approximately 48 hours to receive your Game Plays.
- Signing Up for ROAR Rewards: You will be awarded with ten (10) Game Plays if you sign up for ROAR Rewards between September 30, 2019 and October 28, 2019. Signing up for ROAR Rewards is free. You can sign up by visiting http://www.lionschoice.com/roar. Starting October 1, 2019, ten (10) Game Plays will be added to your account automatically if you are already a ROAR Rewards member or signed up for ROAR Rewards as of 11:59pm EST on the day before. Please allow approximately 48 hours to receive your Game Plays.
- Follow @lionschoice on Twitter®: If you enter your Twitter username on the “Follow on Twitter” page on the Site and select the “Confirm” button, you will receive five (5) Game Plays (upon verification by the Sponsor that you are “Following” @lionschoice on Twitter). You may only earn a maximum of five (5) Game Plays via this option.
To play the Game, follow the on-screen instructions to use one (1) Game Play and press “Play Now” (each a “Play”). After you have selected to Play, at the start of the Game, you will be presented with three (3) icons (each, an “Icon”). You must then select to reveal (a “Reveal”) one (1) of the Icons (an “Uncovered Icon”) and the Uncovered Icon will correspond with either:
- one (1), two (2), three (3) or four (4) entries (each, a “Grand Prize 1 Entry”) into the Grand Prize 1 Draw (defined below);
- one (1), two (2), three (3) or four (4) entries (each, a “Grand Prize 2 Entry”) into the Grand Prize 2 Draw (defined below); OR
- one (1), two (2), three (3) or four (4) entries (each, a “Grand Prize 3 Entry”) into the Grand Prize 3 Draw (defined below)
Once you have Revealed the Entries that correspond with the applicable Uncovered Icon, you can select to either: 1) Reveal a different Icon, in which case you will not receive the Entries associated with the previously Uncovered Icon; or 2) retain the Entries associated with your current Uncovered Icon, in which case the Play is over and you will have to use a Game Play to start another Play. You can only switch to reveal a different Covered Chair once per Game Play.
In addition, while playing the Game, you may be deemed a potential Online Instant Win Prize winner (see below for details) (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion on the basis of its official records), you will be required to perform the corresponding winner confirmation procedure (see below for details), AND you may continue your current Play in accordance with the procedure described above.
In addition, when performing a Game Play, you may be deemed a potential Online Instant Win Prize winner (see below for details) (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion on the basis of its official records), you will be required to perform the corresponding winner confirmation procedure (see below for details), AND you may continue your Play in accordance with the procedure described above.
Limit of sixty eight (68) Game Plays per person, per email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period regaress of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Spins by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s Spins and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Selection
Instant Prize Winners
During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, 2,000 random, computer-generated Instant Win prizes will be time stamped and awarded to the first registered user who Plays the Game on or immediately after a predetermined time, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The clock of the Administrator’s server(s) shall be the sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. IN THE EVENT OF AN UNCLAIMED OR FORFEITED INSTANT-WIN PRIZE, SUCH INSTANT-WIN PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED. If you are deemed to be a potential Instant Win Prize Winner, then you will instantly be presented with a page showing the applicable Instant Win Prize for which you are a potential Prize Winner.
Drawing Prize Winners
On or about November 4, 2019, the Administrator will select Entries for each Drawing Prize described below in a random drawing of all valid Entries received for that specific prize. The selected entrants will be contacted using the email address provided with their registration (as determined in Sponsor’s discretion) and may be awarded the Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules). Potential winners will be notified approximately one (1) day after the applicable drawing. Failure by an entrant to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in disqualification and Administrator or Sponsor may select an alternate winner in the same manner. If any winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the specific Prize drawing. Limit of one (1) Drawing Prize per person.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A POTENTIAL WINNER OF AN INSTANT WIN PRIZE IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREENSHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED DEFECTIVE AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing, digital or programming failures, or other reasons or any errors cause more than the indicated number of Instant Win prizes to be available and/or claimed in the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of Instant Win prize(s) allocated to the Sweepstakes Period as per these Official Rules. Sponsor’s liability for a defective or irregular game play/entry is replacement with another randomly selected game play/entry if timely and otherwise feasible and in accordance with these Official Rules.
7. Verification of Potential Winner
The potential Prize winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her Prize if applicable. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, potential Prize winner fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits Prize. In the event that a potential winner of a Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
There are three (3) Drawing Prizes and two thousand (2,000) Instant Win Prizes available to be won (each a “Prize”). The following table outlines the description, quantity, and approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize.
|Grand Prize||1) Four (4) airline vouchers* ($650 each)
2) $2,500 gift card
|Second Prize||$1,500 Lion’s Choice food truck credit if within 300 mile radius of STL**.||1||$1,500|
|Third Prize||$500 Lion’s Choice gift card, Lion’s Choice shirt, seasoning, hat, glasses.||1||$550|
|Instant Win Prizes|
|Free Original Roast Beef Sandwich||500||$3.69||$1,845.00|
|Free Original Fry||500||$1.90||$950.00|
|Free Original Concrete||500||$2.79||$1,395.00|
|Customizable Coke Bottle||275||$9.95||$2,736.25|
|Lion’s Choice Season Shaker (5.75oz)||75||$3.99||$299.25|
|Lion’s Choice Hat||50||$12.99||$649.50|
|Lion’s Choice Glass||50||$4.99||$249.50|
|Lion’s Choice Aluminum Bottle||20||$8.99||$449.50|
*Airline Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made, and tickets issued prior to departure. Tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making reservations. Reservations made on the airline’s website must be ticketed at time of reservation. The number of seats available for this offer is limited. Schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
- Certificate Validity: Certificate must be redeemed and ticket issued within one (1) year of verified win. If vouchers are not used by expiration date, there are no replacements. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Booking Class: Refer to the Certificate Summary above.
- Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
- Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
- Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for transoceanic travel are not permitted.
- Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual’s name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual’s name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
- Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user.
- Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires. Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination, provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
- Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
- Upgrades: Eligible to purchase upgrades by paying for the upgrade with credit card or miles; not eligible with certificate-based upgrades.
- Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate, ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers in the same direction of travel is not permitted.
- Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be requested.
- Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the date note above. Travel must be ticketed prior to the certificate expiration date.
- Ticket Validity: Once ticketed ticket validity is limited. Please see our Contract of Carriage(s) for further details.
- Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions may apply. The airline is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program terms and conditions may be changed by the airline prior to usage and without advance notice.
** Food Truck Terms and Conditions
- Prize includes access to $1500 food truck experience as negotiated with a Lion’s Choice representative at time of verified win.
- If winner of food truck voucher is located outside the 300 mile radius from STL, prize will be awarded as $1500 gift card/check.
For all Prizes: No cash equivalent for a Prize, Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Gift cards, vouchers and tickets are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Total ARV of all Prizes is $15,724.
9. Entry Conditions and Release
By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator; (b) release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties (as defined below) and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the Prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Sweepstakes purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Site or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any Prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
12. Limitations of Liability
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Lion’s Choice, LP, Launchfire Interactive Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, Prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Sweepstakes Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the Site or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes or the Site; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the Site or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a Prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use the Site or use a Prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Entrant Information
15. Winners List
Winners list requests will only be accepted after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period and no later than December 31, 2019. For a Winners list, email your request to [email protected] with the following subject line “Winners List - The Choice is Yours Sweepstakes”.